Relieve Oil contains a potent blend of medicinal herbs and oils that soothes minor aches and pain such as sore muscles, pulled nerves, arthritic joints, or general stiffness.
When applied topically, this herb infused oil works to relieve strain in the neck, shoulders, back, or areas where tension and discomfort are felt. This pain relief oil comes in a glass roller bottle, allowing for this oil to be easily applied to provide fast-acting relief.
Available in 10 ml amber glass roller bottles.
* St. John’s Wort is one of nature’s best pain remedies due to its actions as a nervine and antispasmodic. From sore muscles, neck or back tension, or atrophy of nerve tissue, St. John’s Wort is well known for easing pain and providing tension relief.
* Thanks to its active ingredient, helenalin, Arnica flowers have long been used to soothe overworked and strained muscles and joints, and alleviate swelling and bruises.
* Cayenne is a circulatory stimulant and has long been used for relieving conditions of joint pain including rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
* Sesame oil is wonderful for reducing stress and tension as well as nourishing the nervous system. Rich in vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids, sesame oil penetrates deep into the skin to boost flow and circulation.
* Wintergreen oil's active ingredient, methyl salicylate, has potent analgesic properties which makes it effective in providing topical pain relief.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Apply by rolling gently but firmly over affected area(s). For external use only. Do not use on broken skin or mucous membranes. Wash hands thoroughly after every use; this oil may burn or sting if it comes in contact with your eyes or nose.
1) This product may vary in color (due to natural variations in plant-based ingredients) and/or contain small amounts of plant material which is 100% safe and natural. Always conduct a patch test prior to using a new skincare product.
2) St. John’s wort may cause photosensitivity (i.e. increased sensitivity to sunlight) in some individuals. To prevent any skin damage after using this product, minimize exposure to direct sunlight and cover up when outdoors.
3) For external use only. Do not use on open cuts or broken skin. Wash hands thoroughly after every use; this oil may burn or sting if it comes in contact with your eyes or nose.
FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS:
Olea europaea (olive) oil, Sesamum Indicum (sesame) Seed Oil, Arnica montana (arnica) flowers, Zingiber Officinalis (ginger) root, Hypericum perforatum (St. John's Wort) flowers, Capsicum Annuum (cayenne), Ricinus communis (castor) oil, Tocopherol (vitamin E), Gaultheria procumbens (wintergreen) oil, Eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) oil
All Free Flow Botanicals skincare products are handcrafted in California and made in small batches with organic & natural plant ingredients. No harmful chemicals, parabens, sulfates, or synthetic ingredients of any kind are used. Infused with Reiki healing energy, these plant-based products promote your skin’s health as well as the health of our planet.
Please note: this information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.