Sea Pom Hydration Mask
Available as a limited edition item this holiday season, the Sea Pom Hydration Mask combats dryness with Pomegranate, a favorite Fall fruit, and Kombu, a Japanese seaweed. These antioxidant and vitamin rich foods, along with other nourishing ingredients in this mask, help to promote hydrated skin that’s smooth, supple, and bright.
Mix this hydrating clay-based mask with water or combine it with raw honey for a super nourishing facial treat. The contents in this jar are enough for approximately 5-7 uses.
Available in 1 oz jars. Net wt: 16 g.
* Pomegranate, a bright red fruit, bursts with vitamin C and antioxidants which help to replenish dull skin and prevent dryness. It also contains ellagic acid, a phytochemical that helps prevent collagen breakdown and inflammation in the body.
* Kombu is a type of seaweed that’s found along the coastlines of Japan. Rich in vitamins A, B, C, and D, Kombu helps to replenish moisture and restore elasticity by forming a protective barrier on the skin.
* Australian sandalwood is rich in antioxidants and with its emollient (i.e. softening) properties, is an excellent oil for dry, dull, or flaky skin. By promoting skin cell over, Australian sandalwood can aid in the repair of skin damage as well as minimize the formation of scars.
* Aloe vera leaf is full of vitamins and minerals, promoting highly moisturized and supple skin.
* Kaolin clay, also known as white cosmetic clay, comes from natural quarries in China. Considered the mildest and finest type of clay, it boosts blood flow and circulation without drying out the skin. Kaolin clay benefits all skin types, especially those with dry or sensitive skin.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Mix a half tablespoon with water or ingredient of choice* until desired consistency is reached. Apply a thin layer to cleansed skin, avoiding the eye area. Allow to dry, then rinse off with warm water. Gently pat dry and follow with toner and moisturizer.
*Depending on skin type, yogurt, avocado, banana, honey, or cacao can be used in place of water.
FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS:
Punica granatum (pomegranate), Kaolin clay, Laminaria Digitata (Kombu), Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) extract, Boswellia serrata (Frankincense) oil, Santalum Spicatum (Australian Sandalwood) oil, Citrus sinensis (Orange) oil
All Free Flow Botanicals products are handcrafted in Oakland, CA, and made in small batches with organic & natural plant ingredients. No chemicals, parabens, sulfates, or synthetic ingredients of any kind are used. Infused with Reiki healing energy, these plant-based products promote your skin’s health as well as the health of our planet.
Please note: this information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.