Obsidian Gua Sha
This Gua Sha tool is crafted from genuine Tiger Eye, a stone of wisdom and courage that can aid in boosting confidence, integrity, and willpower. It also helps to enhance creativity, focus, and the ability to reach one’s goals.
Facial Gua Sha is based on an ancient Chinese healing technique that means “to scrape.” The act of mildly scraping the face and neck with this Facial Gua Sha tool yields numerous benefits:
* Supports a healthy glow by promoting blood circulation to the skin
* Tightens and tones the skin, enhancing elasticity
* Reduces puffiness, eye bags, and dark circles around the eyes
* Discourages the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
* Relieves facial tension
* Allows beauty products, such as Nourish or Glow Facial Oil, to penetrate deeper into the skin for better absorption
Why is using a facial oil with your gua sha tool recommended? Watch this short video to find out!
Watch this video for more information + help with picking a gua sha tool!
INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE:
- Step by step instructions on facial gua sha massage
- Link to video tutorial on facial gua sha massage technique & benefits
- Velvet / cloth pouch for storing & protecting your gua sha tool
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Apply facial oil to cleansed skin. Hold the Gua Sha massage tool at a 15-30 degree angle and gently scrape along skin. Move upwards along the neck, chin, cheeks, under eyes, forehead and jawline. Then move down along the sides of neck to boost lymphatic drainage. Use 4-5 times a week or as often as needed. Clean tool with a mild soap cleanser, dry completely, and store in pouch.
Crafted from 100% genuine, grade-A gemstones, each Facial Gua Sha tool is unique due to naturally occurring formations, and may vary slightly in color, shape, and size. May also include small chips and/or fissures. This does not affect the quality or effectiveness of the tool. Approximate dimensions: Wand: 4.5" x 1.5"
Please note: this information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.