In the past weeks, I've been working on something big. Yes, I know bigger isn't always better but in this case, I'd say it is!
At least in terms of bottle sizes :)
The products that have recently gotten an upgrade:
1) Now available in 2 oz + 4 oz bottles
2) Now available in 4 oz and 8 oz jars
(From left to right: 4 fl oz Calm Body Oil, 4 oz bottle Matcha Buffing Grains, 4 fl oz Hydrate Facial Mist, 8 oz jar Replenish Body Butter, 4 fl oz Cleanse Facial Oil)
I created these larger sizes to meet your needs for having more product in hand, more savings, and less packaging which greatly reduces our environmental footprint.
Having said that, I remain committed to using only sustainable packaging (i.e. glass bottles & jars) which I encourage you to recycle or upcycle them whenever possible!
3 reasons to get bigger sizes
1) More product means this bigger bottle could last you anywhere between 2-3 months!
2) More cost effective. Yes, you'll save by going big!
3) Less packaging means greater sustainability by supporting the health of our planet (although I do encourage you to up/recycle the glass bottles and jars these products comes in!)
Which of these influence your decision in getting larger size products? Share below!
Join our conscious beauty community & enjoy 10% off your first order!